Pages

May 17, 2012

Past Blog Entries # 3

I always enjoy painting commissions.  Often I will paint peoples pets but sometimes I get requests to paint other animals.  Here is one of two Brown Swiss that collectors of my work wanted done specifically.  They had watched these two cows grow up at the farm next to their Vermont home and thought a painting would be nice.  Below is from the original blog post almost two years ago.

The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends


Do you need anybody
I just need someone to love
Could it be anybody
I want somebody to love
Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, Gonna try with a little help from my friends
Oh, I get high with a little help from my friends
Yes, I get by with a little help from my friends,
with a little help from my friends 
This song was in my head most of the time I worked on this painting of Brown Swiss cows.  My conclusion is that the songs true meaning is - best part of friendship is to have someone you feel comfortable enough to help you relieve an itch!

No comments:

Post a Comment