Pages

May 17, 2012

Past Blog Entries


The old days - the past two years or so.  

Changing blogs I deleted many blog entries (a couple of years of them) and I thought it would be nice to have some back.  I realized too late I could have backed up the blog before I changed so I could have gone back to it.  Luckily though I did copy most of the blog to a personal file before deleting.  Here are a two that make me smile remembering.

Studio Assistant 


This is Jengo who has retired from Brooklyn to Vermont with his sister Zuzu.  Jengo doesn't seem to need to much sleep, mostly he likes to be either petted or on the move exploring everywhere - day and night! Update - this was over a year ago not long after the two cats came to live here...nothing has changed with Jengo and his night time excitement.  It isn't every night I am happy to say but we have had some memorable nocturnal happenings with him!



MFA

A visit to to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts with Emily and Molly (two of my five granddaughters).  The new America's wing (although not the pictures here) is wonderful.




No comments:

Post a Comment